The third annual Alumni Recognition Dinner of the Dr. Dominic and Helen M. Bitonte College of Health and Human Services is 6 p.m. Friday, April 27, in the Chestnut Room of Kilcawley Center on the campus of Youngstown State University.
The following individuals will be honored:
- Police Chief John J. Gocala, (Retired),Youngstown State University.
- Dr. Mary Beth Shaffer, DMD, Shaffer Dentistry.
- Bill Mehalco, Hotel Manager, Hotel Indigo, New York.
- Rich Denamen, Superintendent, Austintown Schools.
- James J. Fairbanks, President, James J. Fairbanks Company Inc.
- Catherine Tolbert, Senior Vice President of Nursing and Clinical Services, CNE at Humility of Mary Health Partners.
- Dr. Justin Dunaway, Physical Therapist, Soma Clinic.
- Cynthia Carter, Social Worker, Youngstown Police Department.
- Dean’s Award to Dr. Lawrence E. Cummings, Professor Emeritus, Youngstown State University.