Members of the Stavich family were on campus last month to celebrate the naming of the Wick Avenue pedestrian bridge as the Stavich Family Bridge. Brothers Steve, George, John and Andrew Stavich formed Calex Corp. in 1952 and built the company into one of the largest aluminum processors in the nation. The family established a scholarship fund in 1993, and in 2008 the Stavich Family Trust donated $2.7 million to the fund. The last surviving brother, Andrew, passed away in 2010. Pictured left to right are Bill Beck, Donna Stavich, Alice Stavich-Klempay, Edward “Butch” Klempay, President Jim Tressel and Steve Klempay.