The Williamson College of Business Administration at Youngstown State University will offer continuing education courses in accounting and real estate previously offered by the YSU Metro College.
Upcoming continuing education courses include:
- Annual Government and Not for Profit Seminar, Aug. 21
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update, Sept. 18
- Annual Tax Update, Nov. 6.
- Real Estate Law, beginning Sept. 28
- Real Estate Principles and Practices, beginning Sept. 29
- Real Estate Finance, beginning Nov. 2
- Real Estate Appraisal, beginning Nov. 3
For registration information, visit web.ysu.edu/wcba. For inquiries regarding the accounting continuing education courses, call the Lariccia School of Accounting and Finance at 330-941-3084. For inquiries regarding the real estate courses, contact the WCBA Office of the Dean at 330-941-3064.
The Williamson College of Business Administration will be adding additional seminars and courses in 2016 as a part of a strategic initiative to bring high quality, in-demand professional development and continuing education programming to the region.